Friendly Fox Weaning Bibs
Friendly Fox Weaning Bibs
Our Weaning Bibs keep your bub spotlessly clean and dry PLUS protect the highchair and floor from messy spills.
Now available in two sizes:
The Mini: compact size bib that straps around the side of the tray. Perfect for suction bowls and plates.
The Original: larger size bib that straps around the side of the tray for suction bowls and plates. Also big enough to cover the entire tray. The ultimate bib that gives complete mess protection to bub and highchair.
- Save hours every week. Our bibs catch ALL the spills, saving you time cleaning up.
- Soft, waterproof fabric that wipes clean with ease and is machine washable.
- Comfortable, sleeveless design for hot climates.
- Attachable sleeves (sold separately)
- Fits huge range of highchairs, even those with large trays.
- ADDED BONUS: our bibs convert into a waterproof apron
🤔 What's the difference between the Mini Bib and the Original Bib?
The Mini Weaning Bib is shorter: 68cm wide X 65cm long. It straps around the sides of the tray.
The Original Bib is longer: 68cm wide X 98cm long. It can strap around the tray, but is also long enough to cover the entire tray.
📐 Do Japoodah Bibs fit all highchairs and can they be used on prams?
Our bibs fit all highchairs, including those with large trays. You can also use them on highchairs with no tray. And, they can be used on prams!
🧷 What are the Japoodah Weaning Bibs made from?
Our fabrics have been tested and approved for Australian Safety Standards. They are 100% polyester with a polyurethane waterproof backing.
🧼 What are the fabric care requirements?
Our bibs are easy to wipe clean and are also machine washable below 60 degrees celsius. They cannot be put in the dryer, but are fast drying.
📆 How long do the Japoodah Weaning Bibs last?
Our bibs are made to last! With a durable fabric that can take wash after wash, they will take your child from start to finish of their self-feeding journey, and beyond.
🧑🏽🍳 How do I use it as an apron for myself?
Your bib comes with two straps that are used to fasten the bib around the highchair tray. Fasten these to the snaps on the top of the bib. See this page for more details.
Catch All the Spills
Easy-peasy mealtime clean up
Instructions for Mini and Original Weaning Bibs
1. Fasten around the back of the neck
2. Fasten behind the highchair
Secure Around Side of Tray
1. Attach straps to side of bib
2. Fold Original Bib. Mini Bib doesn't need this step.
3. Tie straps. Undo & reconnect via snaps on side.
Cover tray (Original Bib) Option 1: Hang over tray
Option 2: fasten snaps on sides and bottom of bib
3. Bib is now firmly in place and cannot be removed
Attachable Sleeves for complete coverage
Slide the sleeve over your child's arm
Attach the sleeve snap to the snap at the top of the bib
Convert Bib to a Waterproof Apron
Big enough to fit around baby bellies
Great for children: Original for big kids, Mini for toddlers.