Weaning Bib Sets Sale
Weaning Bib Sets Sale
Free shipping on ALL orders 🚚
Money-back guarantee 🛡️
Your chance to get the last of our Original Bib Sets!
Once sold, these prints and sets will no longer be available.
Each set includes:
*an original weaning bib
* a pair of matching attachable sleeves
* two apron straps
* an extension strap
* a cute waterproof bag to carry your bib in when you go out
Our weaning bibs keep your bub spotlessly clean and dry PLUS protect the highchair and floor from messy spills.
The Original Weaning Bib is our larger size big that straps around the side of the tray but can also cover the entire tray. It is the ultimate, most versatile food-catching bib that gives complete mess protection to bub and highchair.
- Save hours every week. Our bibs catch ALL the spills, saving you time cleaning up.
- Soft, waterproof fabric that wipes clean with ease and is machine washable.
- Comfortable, sleeveless design for hot climates. Attachable sleeves sold separately.
- Fits huge range of highchairs, even those with large trays.
- ADDED BONUS: our bibs convert into a waterproof apron
- Buy more than one bib and receive 20% off! Discount applied at checkout
🤔 What's the difference between theTravel Bib and the Original Bib?
The Original Bib is longer: 68cm wide X 98cm long. It can strap around the tray, but is also long enough to cover the entire tray.
The Mini Bib is shorter: 68cm wide X 65cm long. It straps around the sides of the tray and is small enough to take with you when you go out.
📐 Do Japoodah Weaning Bibs fit all highchairs and can they be used on prams?
Our bibs fit all highchairs, including those with large trays. You can also use them on highchairs with no tray. And, they can be used on prams!
🧷 What are the Japoodah Weaning Bibs made from?
Our fabrics have been tested and approved for Australian Safety Standards. They are 100% polyester with a polyurethane waterproof backing.
🧼 Is the fabric stain proof and what are the fabric care requirements?
Our bibs are easy to wipe clean and are also machine washable below 60 degrees celsius. They cannot be put in the dryer, but are fast drying.
We use a fabric that is stain-resistant as opposed to stain-proof and some staining may occur with colour rich foods such as tomato based sauces.
To remove stubborn stains:
1) Rub the affected area with a stain removing soap or use spray-on stain remover.
2) After doing this throw it in the machine at a one off 60 degree wash with detergent.
📆 How long do the Japoodah Weaning Bibs last?
Our bibs are made to last! With a durable fabric that can take wash after wash, they will take your child from start to finish of their self-feeding journey, and beyond.
🧑🏽🍳 How do I use it as an apron for myself?
Your bib comes with two straps that are used to fasten the bib around the highchair tray. Fasten these to the snaps on the top of the bib. See this page for more details.
💲Do you offer discounts for parents with multiples?
We do! It’s great to have multiple bibs in case you forget to wash it or have multiple kiddies. If you buy two or more bibs you will receive 20% off your order at checkout.